The Taste of Napa
Auberge du Soleil invites resort guests to a feast of the senses with a quintessential Napa Valley experience. The Rutherford property offers wine tasting, award-winning cuisine, famous breathtaking views, pure relaxation in the Auberge Spa, and early morning balloon flights to view the rest of the valley. Experience the excitement of the harvest with the "Taste of Napa" hotel package, which offers the following:
- Three-night stay in a Garden Room (upgraded guest rooms and rates also available)
- Dinner for two in our Michelin-starred Restaurant. Guests are greeted with a glass of Sparkling Wine and a selection of a four-course seasonal menu (excludes all additional beverages, tax and gratuity included)
- Lunch for two at any of the three culinary venues: The Restaurant at Auberge, The Bistro & Bar or La Plage (excludes all beverages, tax and gratuity included)
- Daily breakfast for two in our Restaurant (excludes beverages and gratuity)
- Enjoy each of these Napa Valley activities for two guests:
- Early morning Balloon Flight (weather permitting)
- Six-hour Winery Tour with a private car and driver (excludes tasting fees)
- 60-minute Auberge Massage for Two in the Auberge Spa
- All Taxes and Gratuities (included in our Restaurant and Spa only)
** Availability – January – February: Available Wednesday through Sunday. Friday and Saturday are subject to a 2 night minimum stay. Not available over weekend holiday dates.
**Restrictions – Subject to package availability at time of booking. Package subject to change. Not available to groups. Upgrades available at an additional charge. Not combinable with any other package. Extra night is at rack rate plus applicable taxes.
Full payment of hotel room and tax is required at time of booking to secure your reservation. Revisions or cancellations must be made 14 days prior to scheduled arrival date in order to receive a refund. Within the cancellation period you will be responsible for the entire amount of your stay.
For further information or to make hotel reservations please call 800-348-5406.