The Le Creuset Experience
Bask in the glow of Soleil. Book an unforgettable Le Creuset weekend at Auberge du Soleil. Join us for an exclusive and one-of-a-kind food and wine event at our luxury premier resort. Stay in the luxurious inn, dine in our Michelin-starred restaurant, learn from Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson and more.
Your weekend will include:
- A bottle of wine upon arrival, with a complimentary mini bar offering snacks and beverages
- An exclusive Le Creuset/Auberge du Soleil set, including a 3 _ qt. oval oven, a 3 _ qt. saucier, a mini cocotte set, an engraved Le Creuset wine tool, and a set of Auberge du Soleil hand towels ($475 value)
- A welcome event exclusively for you, where you will meet Executive Chef Robert Curry, and sample some of his signature dishes
- An exclusive lunch with Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson at her home, to discuss the key principles of pairing wine with food
- A farewell brunch at Quintessa Vineyards, and a behind the scenes look at one of Napa's finest vineyards
- All taxes and gratuities for offered events
Available August 22 – 24, 2014
From $4500/Double Occupancy
Restrictions – Subject to package availability at time of booking - limited spots are available for the weekend. Package subject to change. Not available to groups. Upgrades available at an additional charge. Not combinable with any other package. Any additional activities outside of events listed above are responsibility of the guest. Extra night is at rack rate plus 14% occupancy tax.
Full payment of hotel room and tax is required at time of booking to secure your reservation. Revisions or cancellations must be made 14 days prior to scheduled arrival date in order to receive a refund. Within the cancellation period you will be responsible for the entire amount of your stay. All events to take place with other attendees of the Le Creuset experience.