Maison Saint-Tropez is a collection of eight glamorously redesigned rooms by San Francisco architect Walker and Moody, and San Francisco interior designer Suzanne Tucker, of Tucker & Marks, Inc. Inspired by the sun-drenched South of France, the new Maison Saint-Tropez rooms feature clean architectural lines that blend French detail with relaxed California style.
This deluxe suite is larger than the upper and lower suites and offers an additional full bathroom for 1,470 square feet of indoor and outdoor space. French doors open onto an oversized private patio with outdoor freestanding sculptural bathtub and outdoor rain shower, all surrounded by a secluded garden. The Private Garden Suite comprises a king bedroom with a fireplace, separate living room that includes a spacious seating area, fireplace, work desk and dining table. Accommodations are fully outfitted with 55” high definition televisions, as well as Blue Ray DVD players, Bose Bluetooth audio players, and high-speed wireless internet to keep you connected to the world outside. The master bathroom features heated limestone floors, a separate walk-in rain shower, double vanity, and 22” plasma television perfectly aligned over a sunken bathtub. The suite also features a spacious second bathroom with separate shower. Bath oils and candles offer romantic, intimate touches to the room. Each of the Maison Saint-Tropez rooms is unique and distinct, celebrating the abundant beauty of the Napa Valley.
- 1,470 square feet of indoor and outdoor space
- French doors open onto an oversized private patio
- Outdoor soaking tub surrounded by a secluded garden
- King bedroom with fireplace
- Dressing vanity
- Large master bath with free standing soaking tub, separate walk-in rain shower and double vanities
- Separate living room with a generous seating area and additional full bath
- Fireplace, work desk, dining table
- Complimentary Mini Bar & espresso machine
- 55" plasma in bedroom & living room and 22" LCD in master bath
- Queen Sofa Sleeper
For further information or to make hotel reservations please call 800-348-5406.
**Full payment of room and tax is required at time of booking to secure your reservation. Restrictions – Friday and Saturday night require a 2-night minimum stay. Revisions or cancellations must be made 14 days prior to scheduled arrival date in order to receive a refund. Within the cancellation period you will be responsible for the entire amount of your stay.