Maison Saint-Tropez is a collection of eight glamorously redesigned rooms by San Francisco architect Walker and Moody, and San Francisco interior designer Suzanne Tucker, of Tucker & Marks, Inc. Inspired by the sun-drenched South of France, the new Maison Saint-Tropez rooms feature clean architectural lines that blend French detail with relaxed California style.
The new Maison Saint-Tropez Private Garden room offers 520-plus square feet of indoor and outdoor space. French doors open onto a private patio with an outdoor freestanding sculptural bathtub and outdoor rain shower, all surrounded by a secluded garden. This Deluxe Garden room features custom furnishings including a California king-sized bed, oversized chair, ottoman and worktable. Accommodations are fully outfitted with 55" high definition televisions, as well as a Blue Ray DVD player, Bose Bluetooth audio players, and high-speed wireless internet to keep you connected to the world outside. The spacious bathroom is filled with natural light and features heated limestone floors, a separate walk-in shower, double vanity, and 22" plasma television perfectly aligned over a freestanding sculptural bathtub. The fireplace, bath oils and candles offer romantic, intimate touches to the room.
- 520 square feet of indoor and outdoor space
- French doors open onto a private terrace with views of the surrounding Napa Valley hillside and olive grove
- Outdoor soaking tub with separate outdoor rain shower
- This hotel room features a king bed and fireplace
- Spacious bathroom with oversized soaking tub, heated limestone floors, separate walk-in rain shower and double vanities
- 55" HD LED in bedroom and HD 22" LED screen in bathroom
For further information or to make hotel reservations please call 800-348-5406.
**Full payment of room and tax is required at time of booking to secure your reservation. Restrictions – Friday and Saturday night require a 2-night minimum stay. Revisions or cancellations must be made 14 days prior to scheduled arrival date in order to receive a refund. Within the cancellation period you will be responsible for the entire amount of your stay.