The new stunning Maison Calais La Plage by San Francisco architect Walker and Moody, and San Francisco interior designer Suzanne Tucker, of Tucker & Marks, Inc., continues the evolution of Auberge du Soleil’s tradition of excellence, luxury and comfort. The new open layout of the Calais La Plage guestrooms were inspired by the colors of the South of France. The design creates a romantic, country-inn atmosphere through a muted color palette of sand, pale terracotta and ocher. The addition of custom furnishings, sculptural bathtubs, heated limestone floors and detailed stonework make for an exquisitely relaxing environment, providing a true sense of serenity and escape. Each of the four rooms is unique and distinct, celebrating the abundant beauty of the Napa Valley.
The new Calais La Plage Hillside view suite offers 1,254 square feet of indoor and outdoor space. French doors open onto an oversized private terrace with views of the surrounding Napa Valley hillsides and olive grove. This Hillside suite features custom furnishings including a California king-sized bed, a spacious separate living room with a generous seating area and work desk. A dining table, 55” plasma television, refrigerator and wine cooler all offer a convenient touch of home. The spacious bathroom presents natural light from the skylight overhead. The bathroom features heated limestone floors, a separate walk-in rain shower, double vanity, and 22” plasma television perfectly aligned over a freestanding sculptural bathtub. The suite also has a separate ½ bathroom. The fireplace, bath oils and candles offer romantic, intimate touches to the room.
- 1,254 square feet of indoor and outdoor space
- French doors open onto an oversized private terrace with views of the surrounding Napa Valley hillside and olive grove
- This hotel suite features a king bedroom
- Spacious bathroom with oversized soaking tub, heated limestone floors, separate walk-in rain shower and double vanities
- Separate living room with a generous seating area & fireplace
- Work desk, dining table, refrigerator, wine cooler and espresso machine
- 55" HD LED in bedroom and HD 22" LED screen in bathroom
For further information or to make hotel reservations please call 800-348-5406.
**Full payment of room and tax is required at time of booking to secure your reservation. Restrictions – Friday and Saturday night require a 2-night minimum stay. Revisions or cancellations must be made 14 days prior to scheduled arrival date in order to receive a refund. Within the cancellation period you will be responsible for the entire amount of your stay.